PA to UHNWI & family – Job Reference 20190730 NO LONGER AVAILABLE
We’re looking for a personal assistant to support a UHNWI business owner and family. This person also takes part in a popular TV show.
The role is relatively new and evolving so would suit someone who wants to come in and make it their own, devising systems and procedures to ensure everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Experience working as a Private PA alongside household staff
- Experience with setting up household administrative systems from insurances to birthday reminders etc
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Manage efficiently changing priorities and work load
- Excellent spoken and written English communication and grammar
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Diary management
- Staff management
- Keeping an overview of what is happening across all areas of the role
- Development and implementation of systems and procedures
- Organising events/parties
- Negotiations with suppliers
- Travel arrangements inc. visas
- Household recruitment
- Management of household issues/repairs etc
- Restaurant reservations/bookings
- Personal shopping and errands
The family are looking for someone who has energy and enthusiasm, that will really grasp the role and get everything organised for them. It goes without saying that you must be discrete and trustworthy, as well as smart and intelligent. They ideally need someone who can start straight away. The hours will be 9am – 6pm and the role is based in Marylebone. Salary will be around the £35-45k mark.
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ quoting job reference: 20190730 as quickly as possible. Remember if you are sharing this vacancy with your friends, ask them to give your name when applying.