PA to Record Producer/Studio Bookings Manager – Job reference 20190801 NO LONGER AVAILABLE
We have a role just come in which is supporting a well-known record producer and acting as studio manager. This producer is an artist in his own right and has many producing credits to his name. He has a recording studio at home and you’d most likely be working from this studio and the separate commercial studio he has also in Central London. The commercial studio is hired out to a huge range of well-known music artists. Note that this is a maternity cover contract so likely to run for anything from six months to a year. They need someone who can start as soon as possible and are looking for someone super organised and unflappable who can assist with the following:
• Managing the producers’ diary. Attending all meetings with him.
• Booking all business & leisure travel for the producer and his family
• Co-ordinating studio sessions at his home studio and his home studio
• Responsible for all administration for an extensive international property portfolio
• Monitoring & answering any enquiries and media requests appropriately
The current post holder has recently taken on ad hoc projects such as overseeing the concept design and distribution of all tour merchandise for a Japanese tour, as well as overseeing the bands wardrobe.
• On call 24/7 and able to tackle any issues that arise unexpectedly.
• Frequent business trips to Los Angeles
A very varied & responsible role, no day is ever the same! The salary offered is around the £35-40k mark, but this is open to negotiation depending on what you can bring. Note that they need someone who can start as soon as possible.
Interested? Please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting any particularly relevant experience you can bring to the role. Please also confirm your availability in that covering letter. Send these to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ quoting Job Reference 20190801.