The ACA Job Board
The ACA Job Board is a job referral service that connects high profile employers with first-class personal assistants.
Why post vacancies with us?
- Posting vacancies is free of charge and very simple.
- You gain access to our elite members who primarily find vacancies through their network rather than agencies.
- Our members work in varying industries and businesses such as finance, film, TV, radio, theatre, music, sports, law, art, politics, marketing, property, hospitality, luxury brands, charities, etc.
- All of our members are fully vetted, with business reference checks made before they join.
- We can provide a character reference for a member should you need one.
- The ACA Job Board is not a recruitment agency and can only be viewed by our members.
How do I post a vacancy?
- Simply click on the link below and complete the relevant information in as much detail as possible.
- If you are comfortable for the position to be discussed outside of the association then please select the box “open job” so that our members know they can offer the role to their peers.
- All job listings and information that are sent to us will be kept strictly confidential, with the exception of “open job” listings.
- Our Careers & Development Board member will be notified of your submission and if necessary will contact you for more information.
- Once your submission has been approved you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- Our members will respond directly to the contact details you provide.
- The job will be removed after the closing date. However if you do fill the position prior then please notify us.
- We are always thrilled to hear success stories especially when we have had a part to play, so please do let us know when positions are filled through our Job Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you would prefer to provide us with a job spec or correspond with us by email, you are welcome to contact us on email@example.com. Our Careers’ Representative will then be in touch to discuss sharing any opportunity with our members.POST A JOB