Welcome to the ACA-UK
The Association of Celebrity Assistants, ACA-UK, is a non-profit organisation created and used by Personal Assistants working for high profile individuals from the worlds of film, TV, theatre, music, luxury goods, fashion, beauty, charity, business, politics, art and sport. We offer members a confidential environment in which to meet, exchange ideas, share information, give advice and post jobs.
- Allows the membership base to draw upon the wealth of experience of the Board and fellow members with the utmost discretion.
- Offers a community of like-minded people who are uniquely placed to understand and support the challenges faced when working for a high profile employer.
- Provides an invaluable directory of tried and tested venues, resources, suppliers and products.
- Has partnerships with select luxury goods and services who in return offer our members discounts and preferential treatment.
- Holds regular membership events to showcase exclusive locations, products and services; providing networking opportunities for our members and key contacts.
- Lists current job vacancies relevant to our members.
ACA-UK is proud to support Macmillan as its chosen charity for 2013. Please click below for more details or to make a donation.