Junior PA/Team Assistant to Royalty – Job Ref 20191003 NO LONGER AVAILABLE
We’ve had a rather interesting role come in which would be a fantastic opportunity for a first/second jobber (hence its immediately open for your referrals). Its working in the office of a female royal who has many varied interests and responsibilities. This private office also looks after the family’s estate outside London and takes care of various other personal and business needs. It comprises a Chief of Staff, an EA and another EA based in another country. They’re looking for someone with a solid knowledge of secretarial skills, so ideally someone who has completed a secretarial course such as Quest, or who is currently working in a UHNW private office. This role will support the COS, as well as the EA’s and from time to time the Principal with ad hoc tasks and administration. It needs someone with a good, analytical mind, who is very precise, excellent at following systems and protocol. Also someone who is just as happy being on their own all day at the office in Central London, as they are working in a small team. Note that this is a new role and the job description is currently fluid and may change depending on who applies for the role.
• Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments under the guidance of the EA and COS
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation. These are, in most cases, trusted sources and partners
• Organising events and conferences
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
• Managing databases and filing systems
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
• Replenishing office stationery across two locations
• Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be a party of confidential information
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• Tact and diplomacy
• Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
• Language skills
Ideal candidate: It is essential that we find the right personality fit for this Client. As with any role of this nature, it is not just about skill set, but about the personality match. You will need to be extremely organised, flexible, resourceful, proactive and have an active, current book of contacts for various concierge requests to provide suitable information relating to social and travel bookings. There is great opportunity for the right person. Someone well-presented who can liaise comfortably with other HNW professionals.
Interested, or know someone who might be? Please send by attachment a covering letter stating your suitability for the role along with your CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ quoting ‘Job reference 20191003’. As this is a new role they haven’t given a start date, nor a salary steer, as the priority is to find the right personality fit.